The exam cafe is an amazing oppertunity to bless all the students who have exams in our conference centre. You simply rock up, set up the table outside the conference centre entrance, invite any stundents to come and get a free coffee and be lovely to them. It is such an easy way to be a massive blessing!
To sign up either Click Here or email nick at email@example.com
What to do?
It is reall simple but here is a list to make you feel at ease, just remember the key aim is to really bless the students having exams, so just be your lovely warm self.
1. Get there about 10 minutes before your alotted time to set up.
2. Grab the table that is in the entrance to the conference centre and set up the table outside on the right handside of the entrance to the conference centre.
3. Go to the form/students computer room in the the training centre to get the box with all the tea coffee, squash etc.....
4. Fill up the pump pots with hot water from the urn in the kitchen (be careful caryying the water)
5. While you are there get the milk from the kitchen
6. There is an A3 board, place this towards the side of the table so people will know whats going on.
7. Serve tea and coffee (at the table and or put some drinks on a tray and walk around offering people a drink), chat to and bless the students who are waiting to go into their exam.
8. When they go in for the exam, empty the pump pots and return them, pack the box away neatly and put the milk back in the fridge.
Super easy if you need any help either ring Nick on 07736935271 or Estates on 07549165928